- Wisdom tooth (or tooth number 8) is the 3rd largest molar tooth of human teeth, grows last on the arch and is located deep in the corner of the jaw, usually we have up to 4 wisdom teeth.
- The effect of wisdom teeth: Because the tooth 6 is the first permanent molar tooth in the mouth that is easily damaged and early extracted, then the tooth number 7 moves closer instead of tooth 6 and wisdom teeth move closely instead of tooth 7. Therefore, it is considered that wisdom teeth also have some effect.
- Usually grows in adulthood (18-25 years old) is the age that indicates the growth of a person should be called wisdom teeth
- However, most wisdom teeth are harmful because they cause many complications. There are a few cases when there is no wisdom tooth, this is normal.
Cases of erupted wisdom teeth
Because the last eruption and no room to grow, teeth usually do not cause many complications:
Soreness, inflammation around the wisdom tooth repeatedly.
Stuffing food that cannot be cleaned.
Lesions of tooth decay are not treatable.
Damaging the second largest adjacent molar.
Interfering with bite bite leads to TDH joint pain ...
When these complications do not go away on their own and find that wisdom teeth do not help chewing, the removal of wisdom teeth is the best solution. Wisdom tooth extraction has become a regular treatment for dentists. If done properly, the wisdom tooth extraction process is a safe and effective treatment.
Difficulty of wisdom tooth extraction depends on:
Anatomy of teeth
Tooth axis: tilted near, horizontal, vertical, far inclined
Depth of underground teeth
The extent of the patient's open mouth
The distance between teeth and branches on the lower jaw bone
Thus, wisdom tooth extraction is difficult or no longer very much dependent on the position and structure of the tooth. To know exactly if your wisdom teeth are easy to extract, we should go to the dentist for an accurate examination.
For the case of wisdom teeth stuck, teeth inserted into the nerve, it is necessary to have a skilled doctor to perform to avoid leaving unnecessary consequences.
The time of extraction depends on the degree of eruption of wisdom teeth
1. STEP PREPARATION BEFORE YOU DRY TOOL
Examination on mouth
Take a panoramic movie and check (take CT movie if necessary)
Blood test (As directed by your doctor)
Clean teeth, scrape tartar
* Note: After a wisdom tooth extraction, symptoms for a few days such as bleeding after tooth extraction, swelling, pain, temporary loss of feeling in the lower lip is normal.
2. PROCESS OF DISPOSING 1 MISCELLANEOUS AT UCARE
Disinfect in place according to aseptic procedure of minor surgery
Slitting the gums
Dissecting gums and bones
Sharpening and cutting bone around teeth, revealing underground teeth
Split teeth, remove teeth
Scraping granulation tissue and bone fragments
Toothpaste flushing pump
Minor surgery wisdom tooth extraction is absolutely sterile.
Dr. Ung Viet Cuong, internationally certified specialist in Veneer - Lumineers and Smile, has performed many complex cosmetic surgeries.
Minimal Intervention - Limiting Pain
We always thoroughly analyze each specific case, have a reasonable treatment plan on the principle of minimizing the invasion of dental tissue and surrounding structure. Limit unnecessary treatment and unnecessary complications after treatment
Improve healthy gingival teeth, ensure bite function and give you a naturally bright teeth that harmonize each contour with the lips in the overall proportion of the face.
Dedication for customers
Ucare team they always try to understand and share the concerns of patients by thorough examination, understand the problem that the patient really cares about, the problem the patient really needs treatment. Throughout the treatment process, patients are cared for and carefully monitored
Guaranteed Benefits Before And After Treatment
We always want to satisfy our customers with the quality of treatment, besides we always have a thoughtful care and warranty policy for customers after treatment.